Thursday, December 30, 2004

  • tell anyone "you can't fire me, I quit!" before anyone has actually fired me or made me quit
  • spend the first two genie wishes on "make me a monkey" or "now make him dance"
  • vote for a constitutional amendment before I know whose rights it strips away
  • send Santa letters to the president
  • send Santa letters to Secret Service agents replying to the Santa letters to the president
  • mix mercury and insecticide. very bad! mercury goes in the green fish, insecticide goes in the red fish. keep our chemicals sorted.
  • forget whether torture is "good" or "bad" during a presidential election
  • freely substitute Cool-Whip and shaving cream
  • reelect George Bush, then patiently wait for him to radically change his foreign and domestic policy
  • open my eyes at any time; the scary part does not end

    Labels:

  • posted by fafnir at 9:49 PM




    0 Comments:

    minifafblog!

    about Fafnir
    about Giblets
    about the Medium Lobster
    about Fafblog

    fafblog of christmas past

    the whole world's only source for archives

    world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

    posts most likely to succeed


    mostly blogosaurs



    Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





    Powered by Blogger Site Meter