Monday, November 28, 2005

I thought I was gettin on the inbound blue line this mornin but I musta got the schedule mixed up or the routes confused cause this looks less like your conventional subway car an more like a Viking longship carryin a crew of eighty heavily-armed Norsemen. "Excuse me do you know the way to Downtown Crossing," says me. The Vikings don't answer, they're too busy sackin the coast a France. I don't wanna seem like a freeloader so I pick up a helmet an a spear an pitch in. We spend mosta the day lootin towns an villages along the edge a the Frankish Empire but I still haven't figured out where this thing connects to the commuter rail. What a confusing system! Maybe I can get some directions after we finish burnin Paris.

Labels:

posted by fafnir at 7:14 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter