Saturday, May 29, 2004

AN ENORMOUS PUMPKIN is one of America’s most renowned and influential public figures. Its latest book, already a New York Times bestseller, is available everywhere.

FAFBLOG: Wow. It is an incredible pleasure to meet you, enormous pumpkin!
AN ENORMOUS PUMPKIN: Indeed it is! I am quite enormous!
FB: You certainly are! Ha ha ha!
AEP: Quite an astonishingly large member of the gourd family!
FB: Indeed! Now, enormous pumpkin, first off let me ask you the question I know everyone has been askin you.
AEP: Ho ho! Here it comes!
FB: Will you be John Kerry's vice presidential candidate if he asks you to?
AEP: Ha ha ha! Fafnir well of course I would be greatly honored to be even considered, but I can't think about those kinds of things right now, what with all my duties as an enormous pumpkin!
FB: Well yknow I had to try!
AEP: Oh, I know you did. After all, who wouldn't, seeing what an incredibly large pumpkin I am!
FB: You are incredibly large!
AEP: I weigh over 1400 pounds!
FB: That's so many pounds!
AEP: It really is!
FB: Now I understand you are deliverin an address at the World War II memorial this Monday.
AEP: That's true. It's a great honor, even for such a huge pumpkin.
FB: Can you tell us what it'll sound like?
AEP: Mostly silence, with some rooty settling noises, seeing that, as a pumpkin, I am incapable of speech.
FB: That's very appropriate and thoughtful.
AEP: I certainly thought so.
FB: I also hear you have a book comin out!
AEP: Yes! It has no title or words and the binding is pulverized after having been rolled over by my enormous bulk!
FB: You are very, very enormous!
AEP: I have a diameter in excess of twenty feet!
FB: Thank you for talking with us, enormous pumpkin.
AEP: The pleasure was all mine.

Thank you all for bein a part of Fafblog Interview Week! Our next theme week will be Hitting Giblets With A Spoon Week in which every post for a week will be a sound file of Giblets bein hit by someone with a spoon. "Ow," says Giblets.

Labels:

posted by fafnir at 11:59 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter