Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's crowded at the bazaar an I think I'm a little lost an I stop to ask for directions but the vendor interprets my closing dipthongs as a vicious slur against his people an throws candied monkey heads at me til I run away. The man with the papier mache head can't hear me, he's gettin beat up by bat-wieldin little kids accordin to the local custom. I toss some coins to a street band but the currency has been neither baptized nor clothed in a ceremonial veil an the players explode in disgrace.

An elephant wearin a backpack notices me hidin behind a potted plant. "Excuse me," he says, "but do you speak elephant?" "Why yes," says me, "yes I do." We talk for hours.

Labels:

posted by fafnir at 7:43 PM




1 Comments:
like Kafka eating spinach
by Anonymous Anonymous, at August 02, 2008 9:30 AM

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter