Thursday, October 27, 2005

So I'm standin on the sidewalk an this baby comes up to me an I wave hi to the baby an the baby knocks me down an steals my tootsie pop. I go "Stop, baby!" but the baby really doesn't slow down at all an it takes forever to catch up on accounta they're faster than you think an by the time I catch up all his baby friends are there too an they all swarm me at the same time an I gotta get away. I go to the police an they have me look at mug shots but all the babies look pretty much the same (small, bald, gooey) an I say so an the police officer says I am a racist an I feel pretty bad. On the way home I see a coupla mean-lookin babies eatin tootsie pops but I decide to give em the benefit a the doubt.

Labels:

posted by fafnir at 4:38 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter