Tuesday, April 12, 2005

We're havin some technical difficulties.

"It'll never grow that way!" says Giblets. "You have to use at least a fifty and douse it liberally with water and mulch."
"I only got a five," says me. "I figured we could fatten it up till it turns into a bigger denomination."
"You talk crazy talk!" says Giblets. "All you will have in the end is a fat five dollar bill with a morbidly obese Lincoln!"
"Oh no!" says me. "I don't want my money to have an increased risk a heart disease an diabetes!"
"We should get Chris to invest in our money tree," says Giblets.
"I dunno if Chris believes in the project," says me. "Chris is a skittish investor."
"Then we borrow it from him retroactively," says Giblets, "after his money grows into a mighty money oak!"
"That's a great idea!" says me. "I was all worried we'd have to do somethin weird."

We'll be back when we fix these technical difficulties.
posted by fafnir at 4:12 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter