Friday, November 12, 2004

Oh no! Giblets has been abducted!

"Not Giblets!" says me.
"Yes!" says Giblets. "But who! Who could be so fiendishly clever! Who is the only person capable of abductin Giblets!"
"I do not know!" says me. "Is it Fut's-lung an Mutton? Is it Santa Claus? Is it his nefarious mechanical counterpart Mechagiblets?"
"No it can only be Giblets!" says Giblets. "For only Giblets has the wits an schemes an deadly skills to match Giblets!"
"Oh no!" says me. "There may be no stoppin Giblets now that he has Giblets in his clutches!"
"Very true," says Giblets. "With the power of Giblets at his command Giblets may unleash an unstoppable reign of Giblets! You may never recover him!"
"But we have things to do!" says me. "We have to meet Chris an the Medium Lobster an work on the Super Top Secret Special Project What Is Really Secret An Special an without Giblets we will be late!"
"You can't! Giblets has foiled you!" says Giblets. "You will never find i without help!"
"What kind of help?" says me.
"The only help that can unravel the mystery of the missin Giblets," says Giblets. "The only help that can stand up to the threat of Giblets! An that help - is Giblets!"
"Well where can I find Giblets?" says me.
"Well duh!" says Giblets. "I'm right here!"
"Alright then!" says me. "Let's go find Giblets, Giblets!"
"Wait - which Giblets, the Giblets that was abducted or the one that did the abducting?" says Giblets.
"Either one," says me.
"That'll be tricky but Giblets will take the case!" says Giblets.
"We're off!" says me an we are!

This may take a while! We'll be back on Tuesday.
posted by fafnir at 2:24 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter