Monday, August 9, 2004

Giblets is about to post a post. But before you comment on that post - or on any other Giblets or Giblets-themed post, or any other public appearance of Giblets - you must first electronically sign the following Loyalty Oath to Giblets:
I, ________________, do hereby endorse Giblets as my one and only Giblets. I swear that I will heed the words of Giblets and his magnificently Gibletsian pronouncements, and that I will vote for Giblets and dance for Giblets and bow! yes, bow before Giblets, bow before Giblets NOOOOOOOOW!
Sign it and then - and ONLY then - can you read and comment upon my amazing Gibletsness.
posted by Giblets at 10:24 AM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter