Sunday, June 6, 2004

"Ready to fight the Germans Giblets," I says to Giblets.
"Oh you better believe it," says Giblets.
"Oh those Germans better get ready for Fafnir and Giblets," I says.
"For ol Faf and Gibs of the 171st armored balloon division," says Giblets.
"And a proud balloon she is," I says.
"The Germans won't know she is coming," says Giblets.
"Unless they look up above the horizon," I says.
"Which seems unlikely because how often do Germans do that," says Giblets.
"Once a month to coincide with the full moon, or during matin rituals, I read," I says.
"A strange people those Germans," says Giblets.
"Wait do those Germans have guns?" I says.
"Holy crap nobody said anythin about guns!" says Giblets.
"What are they doing with guns! They could hurt people or even pop our balloon!" I says.
"Run away!" says Giblets and we did.

We spent the rest of the war posin as cabaret singers in a French production of "No No Nanette." It ran for three years to terrific reviews!
posted by fafnir at 10:17 AM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter