Saturday, February 7, 2004

I was gonna write a number of posts today on items ranging from the new WMD intelligence commision to Ariel Sharon's unilateral removal of settlements from the West Bank but you will not believe this, I found a pith helmet today! I real live genuine pith helmet. And so I had to spend most of today stomping around town wearin the pith helmet and sayin things like "Jolly good weather, what" and "Back in the Boer War" and "Indeed the savages of the Western Indies stand forty foot and have heads made entirely of opiates and Turkish spice yet I came to appreciate their barbaric culture."

What a terrible thing for my first day with comments! To make up for it I will finally produce my long-awaited essay on the weak dollar.
posted by fafnir at 10:53 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter