Thursday, January 29, 2004

On behalf of Fafblog I would like to apologize for the "dead pope" post made by Giblets some time ago. It was horrible and mean-spirited and again it was made by GIBLETS. Not Fafnir. So please stop sending Fafnir your angry emails because there really is no need to do so. If I knew how to put Gilbets's email to the end of all his posts - which is giblets@fluble.com by the way - I would do that but I don't know how to do that. I am not computer literate. I have a talented gorilla to do all my typin and codin for me. Say hi to everyone gorilla!

I love the pope. He is my favorite pope right up there with Paul VI and in Blessed Innocent XI in my book.

Fafblog apologizes to the pope and to everyone who might have been offended.
posted by fafnir at 10:11 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter