Friday, January 16, 2004

I have accidentally unleashed chaos upon the world with my endorsing of Howard Dean! The blog Obsidian Wings has now reported on the chaos which has followed of which I was apparently unaware (I never have time to read my own blog, because I am so frightfully busy doing all the important things I do). There is much confusion that has been sowed. I will get to the bottom of this believe you me.

In the meantime I may be president. So, lemme think. Um. I hereby proclaim... today to be National Give an Ape a Present Day. Give an ape a present. Apes are, by nature, sad. They need cheering up. Also, we are invading Canada, the bombs begin dropping in five minutes. Catch up with you later.
posted by fafnir at 7:27 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter