Saturday, January 17, 2004

I am trapped in my house. What to do!

I have dropped an egg in the doorway and there is just no way I can step outside without getting egg all over me. It was a very big egg.

"But Fafnir you will have to step out of the house sometime," you say. You are very bright, I like that about you. But I can't when there's all that egg. I mean just look at it. It's all eggy. It would racially ruin my shoes.* So I have left the door open knowing that eventually the elements will remove the egg in due course through the process of erosion.

"But Fafnir erosion takes dozens and hundreds or even thousands of hours," you say. It is true that erosion is a slow and steady process but I am a very patient Fafnir. I am watching it work on the front door now. Go, erosion, go!

* "Racially" is the new "totally." We decided this some time ago, in committee.
posted by fafnir at 12:35 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter