Saturday, January 17, 2004

I have been waiting patiently on the railing above the stairs above the front door to my house to see if erosion has managed to wear away the egg - the big egg - I dropped there earlier today. It has not - yet. But a lot of wind and snow has entered the building and presumably made tactile contact with the egg. Good things come to those who wait. Especially if "good things" are "erosion" and "those who wait" are me, waiting a long time.

My downstairs neighbors though are a little upset about the door being open and the cold air coming in. They came out into the foyer where the spilled egg was and they started goin "BLAH BLAH ANGRY ANGRY BLAH BLAH BLAH" and I tried to explain to them about the importance of the egg but they just started gettin louder and angrier and I got nervous and threw the rest of my eggs at them which racially spilled all over the doorway with the other egg, which has only compounded my problem.

Oh, wind, why don't you blow harder! This will take forever at this rate!
posted by fafnir at 2:42 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter