Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Condition: Purple

This is an important alert to let you know that SADDAM HUSSEIN HAS STILL BEEN CAPTURED. By us. And by "us" I mean "US soldiers who are not us." Hooray for us!

Again: SADDAM HUSSEIN: STILL CAPTURED THREE DAYS AGO. Fafblog can now officially dispel the rumors that Saddam Hussein has cleverly caused his capture to never have happened. Sneaky Saddam Hussein!

Now let's go to the World Reaction to the capture. With me, I have Giblets.

FAFBLOG: Hey, Giblets. How's it goin?
GIBLETS: I am eating peanuts.
FB: Are they salted or unsalted?
GB: They are honey-roasted. Honey-roasted and OBEDIENT! BOW TO GIBLETS, PEANUTS! BOOOOOOW TO GIBLETS!
FB: Whatcha watchin?
GB: Cartoons.
FB: You're not watchin world reaction to the capture of Saddam Hussein?
GB: Saddam Hussein this! Saddam despot that! War in Iraq bores me! What has war in Iraq done for me today that cartoons do not do for me now?
FB: Wow - that's a dancing hot dog!
GB: Yes - yes it is. Dance, hot dog! Dance!
FB: I want some peanuts.
GB: Get your own.

Fafblog will continue to update you on this story as it develops.
posted by fafnir at 10:34 AM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter