Wednesday, November 12, 2003

In protest of The Pain And Sadness what is occurring in my homeland, I, Fafnir, am going on a Hunger Strike to show the world.

"Oh no Fafnir but what will you do?" you say because you're the world. "Will you starve on your hunger strike?"
Yes Fafnir will eat nothing on his (my - why are you confusing me, world!) hunger strike until the Good Times And Peace have returned to my homeland.
"But won't you have a little something to eat Fafnir? Maybe some Triscuits or a light pizza."
Do not tempt me with your non-striking hunger! I will hunger strike until the fighting stops, world, you cannot stop me. My will is resolute.

For my last meal before my strike begins, I am having a ho-ho. It looks creamy and delicious and should last for some time.

And then, the hunger.
posted by fafnir at 1:05 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter