Wednesday, October 8, 2003

Chris is sick today. Why does Chris get sick? I don't get sick. Giblets doesn't get sick. The stuffed octopus doesn't get sick. Chris what's wrong with you. Stop being sick.

Spent the mornin' pokin Chris with a stick to make sure he was OK and alive and not dead and that he kept sayin "ow" but for a while he stopped, and I was all "aaaa aaaa Chris is dead Chris is dead" and he was all "no stupid I'm just tired now quit poking me with that stick it hurts" and I was so happy that Chris was alive again. So I went back to pokin him with the stick. It's good for you Chris eat your peas!

This message brought to you by the surgeon general who is also Fafnir.
posted by fafnir at 12:18 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter