Wednesday, October 8, 2003

So me and United States Attorney General John Ashcroft's investigation of the White House has hit a slow point.

Me: Hey White House! I need stuff!
White House: Okay... I'll give you stuff.
Me: That's good!
White House: But first I gotta take a look at it.
Me: For how long?
White House: 'Bout... two weeks.
Me: No fair! Shenanigans! Shenanigans!
United States Attorney General John Ashcroft: What's that about Shenanigans?
Me: United States Attorney General John Ashcroft, I need stuff and the White House won't give it to me!
White House: Fafnir wants early peeksies! But he didn't CALL early peeksies!
Me: Did too!
White House: Did not!
Me: Did too!
United States Attorney General John Ashcroft: I want pancakes.

So instead of investigating the CIA leak scandal today we went to Six Flags: Treasury Department. Their "Monetary Policy: SHOCKWAVE!" roller coaster was pretty cool, but I don't know if it REALLY made me "scream in horror at the monster of runaway inflation!" as the poster promised. And United States Attorney General John Ashcroft threw up, but that's cause he had too much syrup at IHOP.

All in all I don't think it was nearly as good as Six Flags: The Moon, which was by far the best Six Flags ever. The minus: there was no air to breathe at all. The plus: it was on the moon!
posted by fafnir at 12:40 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter