Wednesday, March 26, 2003

I was busy today. Busy being a bicycle.

"Oh wow Fafnir you must tell us all about your exciting adventures while being a bicycle!" you exclaim because that's the kind of exclaiming person you are.
Oh well it wasn't that exciting -
"Yes yes yes it was you got stolen by a giant donut and you ran all over town looking for an imaginary princess made of fish I just know it!"
No no no! You are all wrong in the head. What is wrong with you, you! That is what happened when I was being an orange on Tuesday. Today, WEDNESDAY, I was being a bicycle. And it was very different.

I wanted to ride around town and look at stuff as a bicycle but I couldn't open the door to get out because I had no fingers. Because I was a bicycle.
"Oh no!"
No it's true. Bicycles by themselves are not nearly as mobile as say oranges or muskrats or the Articles of Confederation. I am the Articles of Confederation too.

As an orange I got mad at Chris and hit him several times because he was eating my fellow orangekind. He say "Fafnir what the heck why you hittin me?" and I made orange noises at him but he couldn't figure it out.
posted by fafnir at 10:58 PM




0 Comments:

minifafblog!

about Fafnir
about Giblets
about the Medium Lobster
about Fafblog

fafblog of christmas past

the whole world's only source for archives

world of piefablesdissatisfactiongreat moments in history

posts most likely to succeed


mostly blogosaurs



Fafshop! the whole world's only source for Fafshop.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter